Thanks! Share it with your friends!
You disliked this video. Thanks for the feedback!
10 Most Insane Motorcycles In The World
10 Most Insane Motorcycles In The World
► Subscribe: https://goo.gl/vHN6qB
For copyright matters please contact us at: [email protected]
Dragon Fire Motorcycle:
When it comes to incredible motorcycle designs, there is no shortage of creativity. Some bikes are relics from the past which were actually really interesting pieces of engineering, and some motorcycles can even be fire breathing dragons armed with machine guns.
The people who ride motorcycles are passionate about their rides, and some of the guys who design them show off some of their remarkable talents, and we found some real sweet bikes.
Before we begin, make sure to click subscribe and turn on notifications so you will be the first to know when we release a new video. Now check out these 10 Shocking Motorcycles.
1. World Fastest Motorcycle – This is the TOP 1 ACK Attack streamliner motorcycle. It currently holds the Guinness World Record for the fastest speed of a motorcycle at 376.363-miles-per-hour.
2. Orange County Choppers' Dragon Bike – When Orange County Choppers opened one of their showrooms in Beijing, China, the celebrated the opening by building a dragon-themed chopper for one of its new local clients.
3. Kawasaki Ninja H2R – The Ninja HS is a supercharged supersport class motorcycle in the Ninja Sportbike series. Made by Kawasaki Heavy Industries, the motorcycle features a variable-speed centrifugal-type supercharger.
4. Suzuki Hayabusa – The Hayabusa is a sports bike motorcycle and has been made by Suzuki since 1999.
5. Lazareth LM 847 – The design seems fairly forward. Build a motorcycle around an automobile V-8 engine and transmission. And that is basically what this machine is.
6. Rafik Kaissi’s RK Bearing - Is a very different bike builder and has built some very interesting motorcycles. Rafik grew up in Lebanon and had a lot of interest in bikes.
7. Honda CBX – You may or may not know of this legendary motorcycle which was built by Honda in the late 70’s.
8. 1930 KJ Henderson Custom – This bike is based on a 1930 K.J Henderson which has an inline-4 air cooled engine. The bodywork is entirely custom and it is definitely an impressive design. Henderson manufactured these 4-cylinder motorcycles for a short time between the years 1912 and until 1931.
9. BMS Nehmesis - Nehme started BMS Choppers in 2003 as a secondary business to Broward Motorsports after receiving compliments on a few machines he had developed.
10. MTT Y2K Turbine Motorcycle – The company Marine Turbine Technologies are responsible for this motorcycle which is powered by a Rolls-Royce-Allison Model 250-C18 gas turbine which produces 320 horsepower
11. Diesel Powered Motorcycle – This is the world’s first Hydrostatic Twin-turbo Diesel All-Wheel-Drive Motorcycle and was built by Sam Turner who is a diesel mechanic and was taught to weld by his father at the age of 12.
12. RYNO Micro Cycle – It’s probably one of the most shocking designs when it comes to motorcycles. One look at the Ryno Micro-Cycle leaves you wondering how it’s possible the design even works. But it does.
13. Whitlock Tinker Toy – This monstrous creation was built by Simon Whitlock and features 16 different engines from Kawasaki KH250s that have been reorganized into the three stacks of cylinders. That’s a total of 48 cylinders on this thing.
14. Dodge Tomahawk – This Dodge superbike is aptly named the Tomahawk because of the bikes raw speed and power. In fact, it is powered by the same 8.3-liter V-10 engine that is found in the Dodge Viper, and it connects to a two-speed manual toe shift using a traditional chain and sprocket system
15. Predator style 2007 Suzuki Hayabusa Custom – This custom motorcycle is basically a 2007 Suzuki Hayabusa and the bike is technically stock and hasn’t been changed from the factory 163 horsepower engine.
16. Alien-inspired bike – This bike was built by a Bangkok-based artist by the name of Roongrojna Sangwongprisarn who collects discarded car and bicycle parts and used them to create an elaborate Predator Alien which is actually rideable.
17. 2014 Lotus C-01 - The C-01 is what happens when the guy who designed the Tron Lightcycles, Daniel Simon, builds a real road-registered motorcycle.
18. Gilera CX - AS the 1980s turned to the 90s, single-sided swing arms were becoming the normal thing on motorcycles. But the bike company Gilera decided that what it really needed was a single-sided front to match the rear.
We hope you enjoyed this video. Let us know which one of these was your favorite. And don’t forget that if you want to be first to know when we release a new video make sure to click subscribe and enable notifications. We appreciate you and want to thank you for watching.