Thanks! Share it with your friends!
You disliked this video. Thanks for the feedback!
10 Most Powerful Dog Breeds In The World
Install Vikings, get 200 gold!
iOS - http://bit.ly/2BeK5bB
Android - http://bit.ly/2E7t9Ct
10 Most Powerful Dog Breeds
► Subscribe: https://goo.gl/GmtyPv
For copyright matters please contact us at: [email protected]
There are many breeds of dogs in the world and they all have their own special traits. Most dogs are bred for a particular task as well as being man’s best friend. You’ve got the smallest, the biggest, and the smartest dogs. But which dogs are the most powerful in terms of strength? We put together 10 of the most powerful dogs, and surprisingly, one of these ended up being one of the most destructive.
10. KANGAL – (pronounced, khan-ghahl) – This dog is a very large, powerful, and heavy-big-boned dog. This animal was naturally developed in Turkey as a guardian against predators that endangered livestock, such as wolves.
9. ST. BERNARD – The St. Bernard is a massive and powerful dog with a thick heavy coat. It is considered a working dog that was originally bred to help travelers in the icy cold western Alps of Switzerland and Italy.
8. CARPATHIAN SHEPHERD – The Carpathian Shepherd is a large sheepdog that was bred in Romania to guard livestock and keep them safe from predators. It is thought to be an ancient breed of dog that has been around for centuries.
7. ALASKAN MALAMUTE - The Alaskan Malamute features a powerful, sturdy body built for stamina and strength. It reigns as one of the oldest dog breeds, being over thousands of years old, whose original looks have not been significantly altered due to breeding.
6. ROTTWEILER – The Rottweiler is a breed of dog that needs little introduction. This well-known and recognizable breed has only two colors in its coat, brown and black. They have powerful and very muscular bodies. Their heads are broad and rounded, their muzzle well developed with teeth that meet in a scissors bite, and powerful jaws that can snap a bone in two.
5. DOGO ARGENTINO – The Dogo Argentino is also known as the Argentine Mastiff and is a big and powerful dog with a muscular build similar to the Rottweiler. But since this dog has such short hair, it’s appearance shows it’s all muscle. It was bred as a pack-hunting dog for big game animals like wild boar and puma.
4. American Pit Bull Terrier- The American Pit Bull Terrier is a medium-sized, solidly built dog with a stout and powerful muscular build. It is also known as a bully-breed, but Pit Bull isn’t a breed of dog at all.
3. ENGLISH BULLDOG – English Bulldogs originally were used to drive cattle to market and to compete in a bloody sport called bull baiting. If you’re not familiar with that term, a variant of bull-baiting was "pinning the bull", where specially-trained dogs would set upon the bull one at a time, a successful attack resulting in the dog fastening his teeth strongly in the bull's snout.
2. SIBERIAN HUSKY – The Siberian Husky is a medium-sized working dog breed. Not to be confused with the Alaskan Malamute, even though they do look familiar, the Siberian Husky has a much thicker fur coat, erect triangular ears, and distinctive markings, and is smaller than the Alaskan Malamute.
1. GERMAN SHEPHERD – The German Shepherd is a breed of medium to a large-sized working dog that originated in Germany. This dog is well known for its strength, intelligence, trainability, and obedience.